How to search for businesses on Iwing Marketplace
How to Add/ Edit a business on Iwing Marketplace
How to Add/Edit Adds on Iwing Marketplace
How to View Bulletins / How to take the teaser tests
How to Read Articles on Iwing Marketplace
How to navigate Iwing Profile
Most frequent questions and answers
Founded in September 2018 and based in New York, Iwing Marketplace is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and shop for authentic products and services offered by entrepreneurs of African Descent around the world – online or from a phone or tablet.
Iwing Marketplace is an advertising tool that connects buyers to sellers. Whether you are looking for an event planner for a wedding, a freelancer for a project, or a handmade bag from an Artisan, Iwing Marketplace connects people to affordable and quality goods or services in many cities and countries. Iwing Marketplace is the easiest way for people to advertise their business and showcase it to an audience of thousands. Our goal is not only to list your business but also to create and distribute engaging content that will help you attract and retain customers.
Advertise your site, business, service and so much more!
Be creative! You can advertise your product or service as long as it’s legal and complies with our terms. There are over 60 categories to choose from.
It’s very affordable to advertise on Iwing Marketplace. Subscription is only $99.99 USD a year. You keep 100% of each what you make from each transaction. We are only here to help you advertise your business.
Customers will discover your business through the categories or the search results. They will then visit your Iwing Profile to see your services, catalogue website and social media links and location. Once everything is ok with them, they will contact you, book your service or shop through your website.
– 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
– 88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours (Source: Nectafy)
– 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information. (Source: Think with Google)
– By 2021, mobile devices will influence more than $1.4 trillion in local sales. (Source: Forrester)
Search for event vendors, artisans, freelancers and construction vendors on Iwing Marketplace
Search for local hairstylist in Maryland or in Laurel or in any city around the world
Search for a makeup artist nearby
Search for businesses in Kingston, Douala, Silver Spring, Texas or any city or state around the world
Once you’ve found a product or service you’d like, you can contact the business owner directly or shop through their website or online store.
Iwing Marketplace do not handle sales. Our duty is to link buyers and sellers. So we advice you to follow these easy steps to find the right freelancer or vendor
1. Check out the vendor’s work sample
2. Check out customers feedback
3. Contact the vendor with any questions to make sure they are aligned with your expectations.
- Show up in search engine results. - 365 days of advertising. - Desktop & Mobile optimized online listing - Get more online and foot traffic. - Connect with customers directly. - Grow your sales. - Increase your brand awareness. - Showcase your business to potential customers - Affordable advertising ( Only $29,99USD a year)